MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help with member search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I was recently looking around but I cannot find a single tutorial on how to move the search bar to the top instead of it being at the top, could someone give me a bit of help on how to do this?

Much appreciated..
Hello rainbow dash,I belive I know you. (I'm social).
This is simple just do a quick search for how to add to the nav bar then instead of adding to it just move the search code. Thank you.

Here is the link: http://mybbsource.com/thread-3434.html just move the code for the search to where you want it Smile (posted from iPod)
I don't want to change the nav bar, I'm talking about when you go to the search function I want to move the search bar from the bottom to the top..
(2012-09-23, 05:26 AM)Rainbow Dash Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to change the nav bar, I'm talking about when you go to the search function I want to move the search bar from the bottom to the top..

Ok then, copy the code for the search bar then go to: Acp-templates and styles - templates-your theme-footer templates.
Then paste that code where you want it. Hope I helped Smile
No that won't work.