MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Javascript () Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well When I go to click certain button's in Mybb, nothing happens, when I hover over the button it says Javascript ()
even tried on my vps to click button. Even in the ACP, so it's not the custom theme.

Any idea's? I've downloaded the latest javascript & tried on a different browser. Alongside trying on my vps.

Link; remixhotelforums.co.uk
Hi,

I'm sorry but i won't be providing you support as your forum is used for illegal activity. You're using MyBB for a private Habbo server which is against the law.
(2012-09-23, 12:36 PM)Kickerbat Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'm sorry but i won't be providing you support as your forum is used for illegal activity. You're using MyBB for a private Habbo server which is against the law.

I will soon be changing the whole concept of the forum, just trying to resolve this issue before I move on incase I encounter this later on.
(2012-09-23, 12:40 PM)Ploidz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-23, 12:36 PM)Kickerbat Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I will soon be changing the whole concept of the forum, just trying to resolve this issue before I move on incase I encounter this later on.

Hi,

I don't see how you could change the whole concept of the forum? Both domains are dedicated to a private Habbo retro server. Until then please read: http://docs.mybb.com/Help-Support_eligibility.html
I'm not seeing how this is against the law??