MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Errorcode: 17 - Forum not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

From some time my forum is facing this kind of problem with different errorcode messages.

My Forum: http://4salmankhan.com/Forums/index.php

[Image: 3KqYW.jpg]

Some times it stuck, some times it start working, but ERROR is constantly coming to members also.

Kindly suggest a solution, if i have to contact my host provider, what exactly should i ask him 2 do?
Contact your web host and reference the error you're receiving. They should know how to proceed to fix the issue.
You definitely need to contact your host. Just give them the exact same information you've given us and they should be able to do something to fix it.
In My Country, my webhost will be in contact in about 9 hrs from now, can u guyz suggest a temporary solution till morning? plz? Forum is active n hits r continuous, if this error continues, members will get irritated.
I'm afraid there's really nothing we can do. Only your host will be able to do anything about it unless you are on a VPS or dedicated server.
i have access to my site's CONTROL PANEL, in which there is databas segment, how to increase the size of database?
There's literally nothing you can do on a shared host. From the looks of it the /tmp/ partition is full. That's only something the web host can fix.
My Disk Space Usage is 138.92 / 10240 MB , den y it is giving prob?
Because it's not your personal disk usage causing the issue - its the overall server that's having issues rather than your home folder.
Thanks Guyz, have mail my hostguy, let's see what he do.

Is there any extra charge 2 expand this kind of Database?
Pages: 1 2