MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Site RUNNING VERY slow with only 100 concurrent users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you can follow the requirements to join Big Board group I'll approve you. PM me your URL so I can confirm you're indeed a BB.
If you have phpmyadmin, you could use it to run those exact queries and have them explained. The explain says whether it's using indexes etc. to get at the data. As pavemen said it might be missing indexes. Otherwise the host just sucks big time...

Or do you have all 250'000 posts in a single thread with tid 77982 - that could explain things Big Grin but seriously, something's fishy here.
People at times (on Sunday, as this is an NFL related site) can take 5 min for a page to load....and sometimes a fatal error. But never more than 120 concurrent users.

(2012-10-08, 07:27 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]If you have phpmyadmin, you could use it to run those exact queries and have them explained. The explain says whether it's using indexes etc. to get at the data. As pavemen said it might be missing indexes. Otherwise the host just sucks big time...

Or do you have all 250'000 posts in a single thread with tid 77982 - that could explain things Big Grin but seriously, something's fishy here.

Unfortunately, I am not strong in phpadmin, though I do have it
Pages: 1 2