MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgraded Server, Imported DB, Forum not working! [Urgent]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I'm having issues with getting the forum back up after we upgraded our dedi server. Yesterday, I was getting "No input file specified." and decided to give it some time, maybe it was a temporary problem. I was right and today got the MyBB DB Connection Error. I changed the DB Info and when I went to www.ncisclan.com/ the theme is all messed up and nothing looks right.

I noticed that when I clicked in the forums, I would get the following:
http://ncisclan.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7?phpMyAdmin=9ad5521cb7c184a6c54b20acd04c7741

I am unsure if it's safe to post a phpMyAdmin code here, but I can't do anything about that since the code is the same even if you click the forum, etc. Anyways, My question is, how can I fix this? I don't know what's wrong, and I did insert the DB back in properly. Should I redo it since it's a phpMyAdmin "error"/link?

PS: I'm using Parallels Panel, not cPanel.

Thanks!,
iHydra
I Think You Have Took Sql Backup From Admin Cp (Thats Realy Bad)

Next time take sql backup from phpmyadmin
I don't believe that's what had happened. The SQL file is over 2 Mb, but the Admin CP SQL File is 400kb

Fixed the issue. Don't know what the problem was but re-imported the DB like 2-3 times and it fixed it.