MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Look to pay to advertise my site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lmk if anyone has a spot that for my site/ad. It is for a Shark Fishing Forum / Beach Shark Fishing Chaters. So if you have a travel forum or outdoors forum or fishing something along those lines let me know!
I have no idea whether you're wanting to buy ad space on another forum or rent yours out.
(2012-09-25, 06:45 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea whether you're wanting to buy ad space on another forum or rent yours out.
(2012-09-25, 05:25 PM)abenak89 Wrote: [ -> ]lmk if anyone has a spot that for my site/ad. It is for a Shark Fishing Forum / Beach Shark Fishing Chaters. So if you have a travel forum or outdoors forum or fishing something along those lines let me know!
lmk = let me know
Oh thanks oh wise one, I never quite understood that -.-.

Your grammar made it rather hard to understand originally whether you were renting out or buying, that's all.
Sorry for grammer. Philly that really going to help me its gaming vs fishing lol Looking for a forum somewhat related to mine.
How about these guys?

http://sportfishingreview.com/

You could maybe do an ads trade.
Good find! They seem to be smaller still and may be able to get my ad on there site! Going to try contacting them now!

I don't know how to register lol o well good find though!
I posted a reply yesterday and edited because I thought I should ask for my friend's consent first. He also has 10 years old MyBB board based on niche somewhat related to yours. I'll contact him tomorrow.
That would be awesome! Thanks!