MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit Tool Not Show.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello All My Friends........ Please help Me ......

My Editing tools not show..... please any one help me..............

_

Check My Attached File ..... When i Try To make new thread ..... my edit tool not show...
What is your forum URL? Can you also post a test account?
Can you highlight the text, or is it gone?
(2012-09-25, 07:58 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]What is your forum URL? Can you also post a test account?

Hi

My Site Url is http://sgy-updates.tk

and demo account is

Username:Removed
Password: Removed

Waiting for great reply...............
Login to cloudflare and disable rocket loader or auto minify.
hiii

@kamz89

Many Many Thanks My Problem Solved............. One More Problem ..... When User Register User Not Recive Any email Conform code and other email password reset email.............. its problem of Cloudflare

Waiting for gread reply......................
(2012-09-26, 08:15 AM)..::MANORANJAN::.. Wrote: [ -> ]hiii

@kamz89

Many Many Thanks My Problem Solved............. One More Problem ..... When User Register User Not Recive Any email Conform code and other email password reset email.............. its problem of Cloudflare

Waiting for gread reply......................

Ask the user to check their junk/spam folder or you can disable email confirmation via the CPanel.
User Not RCV any junk/spam email also i dry all thing but same problem........ also checked cpanel ..but problem same......
It's not a problem by Cloudflare. If you are using Cloudflare and in the DNS records, the mail record has to bypass cloudflare then change it so that it can allow mails to go through.

If that doesn't work, what are you using? SMTP or PHP?
Please try the following mail test script: [Wiki: Help:Mail] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

If this test says it could not send the mail, or it said it sent but you did not receive any email, even in your spam/trash folder, then the issue lies with your host. If you receive the email from this test, we will investigate the issue further.
Pages: 1 2