MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What are "Good" numbers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is considered good when it comes to traffic and crawls ? How do you know you are getting somewhere? I mean I have about 100 unique visits a day and have had the google bot 1200 times in 3 days. I guess I am just curious at what good numbers ? ha hope this makes sense
Moving this to Web Development and Administration as it seems more of a fitting section Smile
Ok thanks!
It depends on the topic. If only 100 people are interested in your topic and you have 50 unique visitors daily I would say you're doing pretty good.
I've got ~80 legit members and around 35 are active in some way. I don't think I'm doing too badly.

(Legit meaning not spam accounts which I nuke a lot anyway.)
I think you should consider many factors as to get the average "good" numbers. Some of those may be, in may opinion, time you spend on your forum, amount of content you put in it, etc.
Honestly, it's whatever you're happy with. If you're trying to make money that's a different story, but if it's just a hobby and you're having fun on your site, that's enough.
hmm ok. What numbers start to drive an income off advertising?
Again it depends on a lot. If you can sell advertising your self you may make a decent amount of income pretty quickly depending the topic. But, if you are going to use ad-network it's going to take a lot more.
what do you mean sell advertising myself?
Pages: 1 2