MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking For Some Mods/Plugins - Pay?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi There,

I have a football/soccer site that i am trying to get off the ground. I paid for hosting and domain but unfortuntely the guy who was doing the actual site for me hasn't been in contact for a while.

I have the board and categories set up with a theme, but ufortanetly i am lacking a few things such as a banner/logo which obviously puts people off from registering.

I could do with a few basic mods for the site.
A few graphic changes i-e a football/soccer ball beside the forum name?
A Tweet this button or like to facebook
Sign in with Twitter or facebook?

Now im not even sure how much of this is possible of if this is a costly excercise.

I didn't want to put the URL of the site as i wasn't sure if i woiuld be violating some site rules?

If i am and this need to be removed i apologise in advance

Plaease pm me if you feel you could help?

Thanks for reading
There are facebook connect plugins available, you can Google it. As for twitter, a tutorial is lying somewhere in User Submitted Tutorials section.

What you exactly need? Many things you need might be already available.
(2012-09-26, 07:41 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]There are facebook connect plugins available, you can Google it. As for twitter, a tutorial is lying somewhere in User Submitted Tutorials section.

What you exactly need? Many things you need might be already available.

Hi thanks for the reply i really do appreciate it, i think i have found a couple of things that are available unfortunately i do not have the skills to implement the changes?

I have no knowledge of ftp, or putting mod/plugins on a site

Thanks again
Hello, I am very happy to help with all these needs, please PM me.