MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Help Wanted] Pokemon Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there, I've got an idea for a Pokemon website and I'd like to bring 1 (Maybe 2) partner(s) on board. I don't want to post anything here, but feel free to post here and I'll PM you details. Please only post if you have at least two, or all of the following:
  • Writing Experience
  • PHP/MyBB Plugin Experience
  • Interest in Pokemon

I'll be buying the domain, hosting, designing it, and doing all the technical stuff, so don't worry about that. The main thing is being an experienced writer.

This is a unique idea, it's only been done in dumbed down versions, and could potentially bring tons of traffic if done right, at least in my opinion.
I'm definitely interested. I'd rather not bandy about my the details of my previous experience, so feel free to PM me. Smile
Sent you a PM. ^.^
PM ME PLZZZZ!!!

PD: Seriously Toungue.
PMd you as well. Smile
I can too.

I'm not in to Pokemon too much but
I can make your forum look great.
It's fine Master, I've got the interface handled. Smile Plus I'm only really looking for people interested in Pokemon.

Also, domain purchased. PokeTut.com ^.^ (And hosting courtesy of Fmb)

Anyone else interested?
I am interested, I have writing and pokemon interest. Charizard is my favorite pokemon. Toungue
I like to write, and I love Pokémon. Feel free to shoot me a PM. ^.^
PM'd both of you. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2