MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Partner for RPG Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm interested in creating a forum based on role-playing and role-playing games. I need a partner who has a good set of skills that can help me make a community like this grow.

Skills Required:
  • Forum Administration Experience
  • Good Writing Skills
  • Know a lot about role-playing and role-playing games.

If you know how to design and code that will be a big plus. If you're interested in joining me on this type of project post here or contact me via PM.

I will be paying for the domain, hosting, and designing the theme for the new community.
I don't know about roll playing but I can.

I will PM my Portfolio.
I am Very interested and can get you a GREAT deal on hosting and domain if you like. I can also do some minor coding in PHP.
I've got a lot of PMs but none of you seem to really play video games or know a thing about role-play. I'm looking for people who actually role-play or play role-playing based games. If you don't have this one basic requirement don't bother sending me a PM.

This is not meant to offend people, just don't want you to jump into a niche you know nothing about.
RPG forum is a forum to roleplay on (even D&D is possible then).
Then specify it's a forum about RPG computer games.
I love role-playing and I love writing more than speaking
I actually have experience role-playing on forums
I have over two years of experience handling online communities as an administrator
I don't smoke

Let's do this?
(2012-09-27, 07:46 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]RPG forum is a forum to roleplay on (even D&D is possible then).
Then specify it's a forum about RPG computer games.

It was already specified in the first post. D&D is a form of role-playing so of course it's welcome.

(2012-09-27, 07:51 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: [ -> ]I love role-playing and I love writing more than speaking
I actually have experience role-playing on forums
I have over two years of experience handling online communities as an administrator
I don't smoke

Let's do this?

I'll send you a PM explaining more about the project Black.
Well I have played the zelda games.
Well I'll send you a PM with more information regarding the project.
Ok.

I will help you with your forum.