MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Am am having a few problems-

1. I've noticed that when a new Thread is created it takes a while to be seen in the main forums.

2. The edit Signature box makes you have to start the signature again instead of editing it.
In times like this you have to ask yourself what has recently been changed in your forum's settings or with adding plugins or making template/CSS modifications.

Simply put, I think a little more info would help anyone to help you solve this.
(2012-09-27, 10:26 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]In times like this you have to ask yourself what has recently been changed in your forum's settings or with adding plugins or making template/CSS modifications.

Simply put, I think a little more info would help anyone to help you solve this.

I haven't added any plugins or anything
Please provide a link to your forum and a testing account
http://yugitube.com/

Should I email you the stuff for a testing account?
I got this when I click the link:

Quote:Error 508. Resource Limit Is Reached
one sec I will fix that

should work now

(2012-09-28, 12:36 AM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]I got this when I click the link:

Quote:Error 508. Resource Limit Is Reached

Should work now
anyone?
I honestly don't know the answer, but as you aren't getting any replies I will say that it would be a good idea to make sure that you have all the files installed and that nothing is missing.

Have you gotten any errors at all?

Did you install a plugin a long time ago that could possibly be conflicting? Did you try running the board with all plugins turned off? (there is a one click setting for that) Have you looked at the Stats and Health tabs in Admin CP to be sure everything is okay there?

Without information it is hard to say what the trouble could be.
(2012-09-29, 11:09 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly don't know the answer, but as you aren't getting any replies I will say that it would be a good idea to make sure that you have all the files installed and that nothing is missing.

Have you gotten any errors at all?

Did you install a plugin a long time ago that could possibly be conflicting? Did you try running the board with all plugins turned off? (there is a one click setting for that) Have you looked at the Stats and Health tabs in Admin CP to be sure everything is okay there?

Without information it is hard to say what the trouble could be.

I have tried a few plugins before but I deleted them. I installed the forum through cpanel so all the files should be there. I check using the File Verification and Optimize Database and they worked fine. I don't see any errors either.

The main problem is it just seems laggy. Like you have to refresh the pages a lot to see what you did.

If you make an account of my forum you will see for yourself
Pages: 1 2