MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: pkmn.co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know who owns this domain name, and I'm debating buying it off him for a relatively high price. Is it worth it? Does the .co throw it off?

Don't really want to pay for an appraisal if I might not even be buying it. :x
Ehhh. Personally, I wouldn't think its worth it. Unless your site is titled "pokémon" or some very close variant, it would seem just a little random, imo. Of course, I don't know the specifics or whatnot.
Yeah, it would be pretty hard to brand. But it could be dedicated to a fansite or something I guess, just curious if the domain by itself is worth it.
What's the range of relatively high price? And, if you don't have a plan for it why even consider it?
Well, it's not that I don't have a plan for it, just nothing set in stone. And I haven't made an offer yet, will probably be $150-$400 "IF" it's worth it.
The .co really does throw it off. I personally would only consider .co if I was going to use it for a company website. I also lived in Colorado at the time I was considering it, which would have worked out great.

It likely wouldn't make a website any less successful than its .com version, but the price itself makes it not worth buying.

EDIT: Talking about the higher end of the price. If you can grab it for about $150, it could be well worth it. It's still a very solid domain name.
Yeah, in the back of my mind I was hoping I'd get a message from The Pokémon Company with an offer. xD But yeah, guess I shouldn't make an offer then. Just the 4 letter domain name (With Pkmn being a common way of writing it) got me excited.
I wouldn't buy it if I was you. Anything that's above 20$ is not worth for this domain.
A four-letter .co domain is basically worthless.
^ It's certainly better than "poketut.com" which he registered ...
Pages: 1 2 3