MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Group functions like hf.net?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I created a new group, I've put a group leader too.

But when one member of forum send request to join forum, and the leader accept the request, the member is not getting upgraded to the new group.

Why is this ?

Thanks
(2012-09-29, 02:57 PM)Deer Wrote: [ -> ]I created a new group, I've put a group leader too.

But when one member of forum send request to join forum, and the leader accept the request, the member is not getting upgraded to the new group.

Why is this ?

Thanks

The member who got accepted must go into there control panel and set that group as there default in group subscriptions.
(2012-09-29, 05:46 PM)Mr Awwad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-29, 02:57 PM)Deer Wrote: [ -> ]I created a new group, I've put a group leader too.

Why is this ?

Thanks

The member who got accepted must go into there control panel and set that group as there default in group subscriptions.

Can you please tell me extractly where is this option ?

thanks.
(2012-09-29, 06:19 PM)Deer Wrote: [ -> ]

Why is this ?

Thanks

thanks.

Usercp>Group Memberships>Set the group they got accepted into as display group.
(2012-09-30, 04:12 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-29, 06:19 PM)Deer Wrote: [ -> ]

Why is this ?

Thanks

thanks.

Usercp>Group Memberships>Set the group they got accepted into as display group.

I see only "Leave Group" Sad
Did you setup the group so that it's allowed to be a display group?

In admincp for the group permissions you can do that. Make sure it's checked.

Quote:Yes, users can set this group as their display group
If set to yes, users will be able to set this user group as their display group for user titles, stars, name style and group images.
Pages: 1 2