MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Design me a postbit (Paid)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
uhuh. Running scared hey Toungue
Not exactly, but I am now determined to find the time Toungue
(2012-09-28, 10:53 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure he meant budget Wink Anyway, I really don't see how anybody could charge for this? It would literally be 2 minutes work.

If you only do one draft, sure. I think Harajuju's postbit took 3-4 hours to get just right. Perfectionism costs.

Anxiety, I'd be willing to share mine with you to use as a base.
That's obviopusly the difference between your site's success and the failure of all of mine in the past Wink I'm just lazy.
Well, I am really pleased with my progess so far. Big Grin

Anxiety has rejected my efforts - but I like them and I am keeping them for leefish....
(2012-09-28, 03:27 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I am really pleased with my progess so far. Big Grin

Anxiety has rejected my efforts - but I like them and I am keeping them for leefish....

I loved yours and would take it in an instant. Anxiety's being gay though.
(2012-09-28, 03:27 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Anxiety has rejected my efforts - but I like them and I am keeping them for leefish....

But I really like the new one you sent Toungue.

Oh and thanks brad, if this doesn't work out I'll happily borrow it and try build on it Smile.

Go away Xanth.
Bumping. Although Leefish is working on it there's no harm in competition Toungue.
Pages: 1 2