MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Signature and Avatar Uploading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I am a newbie here,

Sorry if this is not the right section for my querries.

It would be great if someone helps me out.

Well I am going to start a new forum and I have finalized my bb for my site.
I have two major issues

1. how do we add signature (as a member i tried to search for the option here on my bb but I failed)

2. Avatar - I guess only horizontal avatar is allowed? what if my avatar is vertical and longer that usual size say 2-3 Avatar in vertical direction. Same thing what if they are horizontally long.

These two points matters a lot for site .

plz guide me. Thanks
(2012-09-28, 02:15 PM)Shweta Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I am a newbie here,

Sorry if this is not the right section for my querries.

It would be great if someone helps me out.

Well I am going to start a new forum and I have finalized my bb for my site.
I have two major issues

1. how do we add signature (as a member i tried to search for the option here on my bb but I failed)

2. Avatar - I guess only horizontal avatar is allowed? what if my avatar is vertical and longer that usual size say 2-3 Avatar in vertical direction. Same thing what if they are horizontally long.

These two points matters a lot for site .

plz guide me. Thanks

Wrong section bud! Anyways, you can set a signature in User CP (look on the sidebar in User CP).

As for avatars, you can configure the max dimensions in Admin CP.
Thanks buddy but i do not get ho to put signature,could you please guide me which is the right section where all my queries get solved
You couldn't find it here because a minimum post count is required before you can add one. I believe it's either 5 or 10 posts before you can add a signature.
(2012-09-30, 05:46 PM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]You couldn't find it here because a minimum post count is required before you can add one. I believe it's either 5 or 10 posts before you can add a signature.

I believe it's 10. Tecca is correct though, signatures (and possibly avatars?) are disabled here until you've made a certain number of posts.