MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Spoiler going full width
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i have a problem with the spoiler plugin, actually Any spoiler plugin that i use, thats why i post here.

it goes full width of the forum and it has a border around it .. so it looks bad

[Image: P2YGo.jpg]

how can i remove it so it will just be the text or whatever i have inside the spoiler ?

either a general edit , or recommend me a specific plugin about it and an edit about that one

Thanks
Which spoiler are you using? If it is a MyCode then just examine the HTML replacement and find anything to do with a border and kill it.

If you are dealing with a plugin then you'll either need to edit the replacement code in the hook routine or use a different spoiler.

If you need more help paste the spoiler MyCode or the name of the plugin here and someone will try to help.
You can try the free member spoiler plugin at mybbcentral.

http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-5517.html

They have more spoiler plugin downloads which are available for free I believe, just use the search button. Now for your question, you can either edit and remove the border OR edit the plugin and change the width of the border.
well yes i use my code , and this is the code of the spoiler .. what do u think i should change ? coz i am not familiar with html code, i guess its in the div style background but what
<div>
<input type="button" value="Show Spoiler" style="width:80px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onclick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = '';this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide Spoiler'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.value = 'Show Spoiler';}">
    </div>
    <div>
        <div style="background: #ffffff;margin: 0 15px 15px 15px;padding: 5px;border: 1px solid black;display: none;">
$1
</div>
    </div>
</div>

Managed to do it, set the colour to transperent and remove the border