MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAchievements Mis-Alignment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently installed the MyAchievements plugin, the one from MyBB-Plugins.com. When I uploaded and installed it, it came out looking like this in the postbit.
[Image: jjeTM9PoPTeU1.png]
I'm just curious as to how to fix it, I've been looking through my templates and I can't for the life of me even find which template it's currently in, let alone where I need to move it to.

#NoobStatus

Thanks to any help that can be offered and I apologize for the rather newbie question.

--Here's some additional information if it helps.

I don't really know what the relevant templates are. I'm entirely new to this. I just know that they have to do with the postbit. If it helps at all, I'm using the Unova theme made by Audentio.

What I do know is that if I remove the following code from the template "postbit" then the MyAchievements no longer appears right above the username.
{$post['myachievements_postbit']}

But I tried adding it to the end of "postbit_author_user" and nothing changes.

Some more info, just from experimenting with it a bit more. This is the part of the code that is added to "postbit" which is meant to display MyAchievements.
						<td class="smalltext post_author_info" width="65">
							{$post['user_details']}{$post['myachievements_postbit']}
						</td>

When I move the myachievements part to be right before the user_details part, it re-aligns things to look like this:
[Image: jAlzKqagtPzvN.png]

Here's the full code for my postbit template in case it helps. ><
{$ignore_bit}
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
	<tbody>
		<tr>
			<td class="tcat">
				<div class="float_left smalltext">
					{$post['postdate']}, {$post['posttime']} <span id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</span>
				</div>
				{$post['posturl']}
			</td>
		</tr>

<tr>
			<td class="trow1 {$unapproved_shade}">
				<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" style="width: 100%;">
					<tr>
						<td class="post_avatar" width="1" style="{$post['avatar_padding']}">
							{$post['useravatar']}
						</td>
						<td class="post_author">
							<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
							<span class="smalltext">
								{$post['usertitle']}<br />
								{$post['userstars']}
								{$post['groupimage']}
							</span>
						</td>
						<td class="smalltext post_author_info" width="65">
							{$post['myachievements_postbit']}{$post['user_details']}
						</td>
					</tr>
				</table>
			</td>
		</tr>

<tr>
			<td class="trow2 post_content {$unapproved_shade}">
				<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}</strong></span>

<div class="post_body" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
					{$post['message']}
				</div>
				{$post['attachments']}
				{$post['signature']}

<div class="post_meta" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
				{$post['iplogged']}
				</div>
			</td>
		</tr>

<tr>
			<td class="trow1 post_buttons {$unapproved_shade}">
				<div class="author_buttons float_left">
					{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
				</div>
				<div class="post_management_buttons float_right">{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
				</div>
			</td>
		</tr>
	</tbody>
</table>
Any one have any idea for this? :L I also tested our Labrocca's MyAwards plugin and the alignment for them is in the same position, so it's definitely the theme.