MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: will pay good cash for help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-10-01, 10:20 PM)footballguy Wrote: [ -> ]posts like mine piss you off??

That was in reference to the OP, Not you.
ah ok sorry wires crossed my apologies
(2012-10-01, 10:18 PM)bcousins Wrote: [ -> ]I personally can't speak for Yaldaram, But posts like yours piss me off.

The rep system here should be taken with a tonne of salt. It gets abused, and the "Popular" members get the reps. Irrelavent on whether they know anything about MyBB, Or for that matter coding, Or not. Asking for people with High Rep, Is like asking for someone popular because you'd assume the sun shines out of their lime and they can do everything. That's not ALWAYS the case

Again, I'm not commenting on Yaldaram's performance, I'm not him, I don't know him, and I'm not a member at his forums.

I can understand you 'bcousins' fair point ! 'Can we have this thread deleted now please Heart
The OP doesn't mentioned the rep "points" so you should think before posting bcousins. You should have to stop de-railing each and every thread across these forums. I'm not sure why all these dramas are playing on the topic of "rep points" here.

I'm fairly sure the OP wanted to hire someone with good "reputation" and NOT "rep points". These are two different things FYI.

The question has been solved so why the need of starting a rep point debate ?? If you want to see my rep point = 0 then go ask Tim to run a simple query to clear all my rep points.
I'm fairly sure the OP wanted to hire someone with good "reputation" and NOT "rep points". These are two different things FYI.

People look at rep points as a value of reputation. I'm going to guess you were chosen for that reason, and that reason only.
Yeah, he chosen me and I quickly solved his issue. He is satisfied with my services so its probably be my good "reputation" as well along with rep "points"?
(2012-10-03, 07:21 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, he chosen me and I quickly solved his issue. He is satisfied with my services so its probably be my good "reputation" as well along with rep "points"?

Your rep points measure how popular you are. Hence why the post pisses me off.
(2012-10-02, 02:44 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]The OP doesn't mentioned the rep "points" so you should think before posting bcousins. You should have to stop de-railing each and every thread across these forums. I'm not sure why all these dramas are playing on the topic of "rep points" here.

The question has been solved so why the need of starting a rep point debate ?? If you want to see my rep point = 0 then go ask Tim to run a simple query to clear all my rep points.
Tim, would you do this?
Can i just say this '' ive been on the net since 2000 ' ive been on more forums than most can shake a stick at !! ive had more forums than u could only ever dream off '' Sometimes in life as you get older the brain starts to crumble '' mine is on its way out ' ive never worked with mybb before ' This is my first project .. it was a simple thing ' But as i said we get old ' I asked for help! and someone with a good rep? meaning a good reputation for being helpfull and someone with experience '' i chose '' Yaldaram " for that reason ''

PS: bcousins = U NEED TO SORT your sour grapes and get a life

[/quote] by AJ24
Tim, would you do this?
[/quote]

Why should he have to do this ' why would u even ask this ?? Huh unbelievable rubbish
We're done here. No need to argue over number. Reputation means nothing.
Pages: 1 2