MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: will pay good cash for help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi, ive a site not up and running yet ! ive run into a few problems '' i need someone who can help me sort it out '' Need someone with a good rep '' and will pay u well '' please help '' inbox me please Blush
Hi, what is wrong? I have sent you a PM.
Pm'ed
Just for a note, he hired me for resolving his issue and it has been now resolved.
(2012-09-30, 03:30 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Just for a note, he hired me for resolving his issue and it has been now resolved.

Thanx for your time '' apreciated
Pfff, Yaldaram knows nothing about MyBB. Your forum will probably self-destruct now you've let him work on it.

Yaldaram is actually very good with MyBB. Glad to hear your issue is resolved.
(2012-09-30, 03:30 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]he hired me

Can't say a thing. your rep is just swag xD
am i missing something? yaldaram is good no? who has good feedback?
I personally can't speak for Yaldaram, But posts like yours piss me off.

The rep system here should be taken with a tonne of salt. It gets abused, and the "Popular" members get the reps. Irrelavent on whether they know anything about MyBB, Or for that matter coding, Or not. Asking for people with High Rep, Is like asking for someone popular because you'd assume the sun shines out of their lime and they can do everything. That's not ALWAYS the case

Again, I'm not commenting on Yaldaram's performance, I'm not him, I don't know him, and I'm not a member at his forums.
posts like mine piss you off??
Pages: 1 2