MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Button issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Bump still looking for support plz help
Bumpp
Think linking the code you use for your button would be helpful. For people who wish to help you.
(2012-10-01, 12:42 AM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]Think linking the code you use for your button would be helpful. For people who wish to help you.

http://basslineforum.com
HELP?
(2012-10-01, 12:42 AM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]Think linking the code you use for your button would be helpful. For people who wish to help you.

You've been told what to do.
(2012-10-03, 08:40 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]

You've been told what to do.

{type: 'button', name: 'Soundcloud', insert: 'sc', image: 'soundcloud.png', title: 'Soundcloud'}
Ok Stefan, I see you like making videos, but really, as you are typing your question into the video I don't really see the point.

What you need to do to get some help is post a link to your board and provide a testing account. It is unfair to ask people to make an account on your board so they can help you with your issue.

It seems that the button is not losing it's focus. That is all I can say right now.
No way to try out anything right now (is far to late) but it seems the closeTags: function() is not removing the element state 'clicked'.

What is the source code when you inspect the element (after clicking the button).
-click your button
-right click on the button and hit inspect element.

the class of span should say something like:

toolbar_button toolbar_normal toolbar_button_align_left toolbar_button_group_first toolbar_clicked toolbar_clicked_button_group_first

Yours should read:
toolbar_button toolbar_normal toolbar_button_Soundcloud toolbar_button_group_first toolbar_clicked toolbar_clicked_button_group_first

Anyways could you try/ check two things:

First did you add a comma behind (line 213):

{type: 'button', name: 'color', insert: 'color', dropdown: true, color_select: true, image: 'color.gif', draw_option: this.drawColorOption, options: this.colors},

Like so ^

And secondly could you try changing your code to:

{type: 'button', name: 'sc', insert: 'sc', image: 'soundcloud.png', title: 'Soundcloud'}

Otherwise will try it out tomorrow and see if i have the same odd problem.

PS:
On that note clicking multiple aligns also causes this problem :/ just saw that a funny bug when hitting close tag after hitting different align buttons multiple times it doesnt work either and only removes the last one.

PPS:

Grats Leefish! Smile
What can i say amori, thank you very much for your long detailed answer... this worked
{type: 'button', name: 'sc', insert: 'sc', image: 'soundcloud.png', title: 'Soundcloud'}

Anyway yeah i see the problem with the align too, you should get that sorted from the mybb team but 1ce again thanks and +rep
Pages: 1 2