MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Brony/Minecraft Theme Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, here's the scenario...

Me and a friend are both Bronies and we both enjoy playing Minecraft.
We came up with the idea of creating a Brony-based Minecraft clan/group that people, whether Brony, Minecrafter or other can participate in.

Heres what we need:
  • A theme. It needs to be Brony and Minecraft based and be not dark but not too light. Like some of the sorts of colors you night find in My little pony itself.
  • Buttons. We need buttons to match this in the same general style as the theme itself.
Everything else we can handle. But neither of us have the first clue on how to make a theme.

Of course if anyone actually makes this for us then they will get full credit for making the theme and will instantly became a trusted member of the community.

Thank you for reading.

Regards,
Zerox
(2012-09-29, 06:46 PM)ZeroxBrony Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, here's the scenario...

We came up with the idea of creating a Brony-based Minecraft clan/group that people, whether Brony, Minecrafter or other can participate in.

Heres what we need:
  • A theme. It needs to be Brony and Minecraft based and be not dark but not too light. Like some of the sorts of colors you night find in My little pony itself.
  • Buttons. We need buttons to match this in the same general style as the theme itself.
Everything else we can handle. But neither of us have the first clue on how to make a theme.

Of course if anyone actually makes this for us then they will get full credit for making the theme and will instantly became a trusted member of the community.

Thank you for reading.

Regards,
Zerox

Actually very interested... I'll send you a pm...
(2012-09-29, 09:07 PM)Scois0n Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-29, 06:46 PM)ZeroxBrony Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, here's the scenario...

Heres what we need:

Thank you for reading.

Regards,
Zerox

Actually very interested... I'll send you a pm...

Replied. <3

Regards,
Zerox