MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RPG Sanctuary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The RPG Sanctuary is a place where geeks of all kinds can come geek out. We offer a variety of games to play such as The Legend of the Green Dragon, which is a text-based RPG. You can also engage in various different types of role-plays that are started by our users and discuss new and old RPGs that are available for you to play. RPG Sanctuary's main goal is to provide a great environment to those who enjoy role-playing and playing role-playing based games.

We're still a new forum that is trying to get our name out there and for people to come join us. We're open to all constructive critism that you, the MyBB community, has to offer.

If you're interested in this community you can find us here; http://www.rpgsanctuary.net
I am not into RPGS but I have to say this is a nice looking site. It is somewhat simple and plain but I think it's a good thing. Now to the hardpart of getting members and posts. Good luck Koz!
It needs more color. It's so bland with just black and white.
It's not bad but it's not good either. It needs a bit more character. It's just a plain dark theme with a few sections, nothing is grabbing me and telling me to register. For something so plain and boring to work, you will need some pretty awesome content and other motivational reasons for users to sign up.

Good luck.
I will try to work on giving the theme more character within the week. I made some changes to it today so tell me what you think of the updates.