MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disgrace! I deleted ME....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes you should really have PMed that info instead of posting it here. Maybe edit it out jmo
I pray thee, news?

Huh
I have PMed you. Everything should be okay now. Let me know if you have further problems.
You're not a man, you're half God! Blush
Congratulations ... how did you do?! Now the account is restored and connected to all the posts, great!

I will write to the administrators of this forum to notify you, bravo and super!

Before you say goodbye (I miss you), I'll see two screen capture with something wrong ...
I already tried to reload the theme, but nothing!

What can I (...or you) try?

[Image: 8043797262_1dd8e63594_z.jpg]
Cattura_1 di Maestri Giardinieri, su Flickr

[Image: 8043786805_57066ac3fa_z.jpg]
Cattura_2 di Maestri Giardinieri, su Flickr
(2012-10-01, 03:49 PM)ArabaFenice Wrote: [ -> ]. . . two screen capture with something wrong ...
I already tried to reload the theme, but nothing!

What can I (...or you) try?

In the first screen shot I would guess that the user profile information is taking up more space than was intended (probably the user warning level line since it is the longest,) but of course it would be hard to say without having a look at the templates.

In the second screen shot I'm not sure what the problem is. Try to explain it in simple terms and if possible show me what it should look like. I am no expert but perhaps someone else can help if I cannot.
continued here...
Wildcard, not leave me!

http://community.mybb.com/thread-127005.html
Pages: 1 2