MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Achievements 2.4 - no awards are shown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tested this plugin with XAMPP in my localhost, but when I decided to put it in my live website I just couldn't make the badges appear, it would just be like "Achievements: No achievements". I re-installed the plugin like 7 or 8 times already and i manually started the achievements task (sometimes when I start manually the achievements task I get a "The selected task has been run successfully." message BUT other times i get this 500 error: http://i.imgur.com/d5Mpm.png ) and no awards are shown. Why?
Bump.
Really? Nobody knows?
If anyone figures it out, please email me at danthemes @ gmail .com Thanks
Edit your php.ini file to set display_errors to "On" and restart apache. Do the task again and it should show you what error is causing the 500.
/moved to Plugin Support
(2012-10-14, 05:58 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]Edit your php.ini file to set display_errors to "On" and restart apache. Do the task again and it should show you what error is causing the 500.

Thanks for replying. I set display_errors to On then restarted apache and still the exact same result... Also, there are no logs for this plugin (and i enabled logs for the achievements plugin task) at AdminCP - Task Manager - View Task Logs ... so it could be that the achievements task doesn't even run at all and I have no idea why.