MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Mark PM As Unread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: cover_preview_25096_1588191891_58585faa6...1c3fe8.png]

Description
Allow users to mark private messages as unread.

Download
Download from the MyBB Extend page.

Check the official page for more information.
Omer , I really liked your awards plugins , however all the plugins are awesome Big Grin
Thank you asad3man.
I think there is a small error in the template ougc_markpmasunread because the url otherwise making & viewing the code get this:

{$settings[\'bburl\']}

When it should be:

{$mybb->settings[\'bburl\']}

And to change that just got it working..

Is this right?
It is. I forgot to change that Toungue I will not update it soon.
Plug-in updated.
v1.8.0 Released

The plug-in is now compatible only with MyBB 1.8. Backwards compatibility is not present.

For those interested about the development of this version please read the following page:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-123615.html
OK, there is a small problem:
- I cannot mark PMs which were replied (I can only mark as unread PM which was not replied)
- I cannot uninstall this plugin - fatal error
--- Fatal error: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in /inc/plugins/ougc_markpmasunread.php on line 157
(2015-02-15, 01:59 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]- I cannot mark PMs which were replied (I can only mark as unread PM which was not replied)
- I cannot uninstall this plugin - fatal error

Fixed: 0768b87

(2015-02-15, 01:59 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]- I cannot mark PMs which were replied (I can only mark as unread PM which was not replied)

I will consider your suggestion, thanks.
Hi,

This looks like a really useful plugin for an RPG forum Smile. Before I go through the trouble of downloading and installing, I wanted to make sure that this has been updated for the latest mybb release (1.8.4).
Pages: 1 2