MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My google website performance is too low. i need help !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my website has very low crawling in google. i am using mybb google seo plugin.
my seo plugin working perfectly. today google inc send me a message.

Recommended action
Verify that the web service software for your site is installed and running properly.
Verify that your firewall or server are not blocking googlebot's access to your site.
Verify that all scripts that run on your site have proper permissions to run.
Verify that your site has proper permissions to access the pages of your site.
Using Webmaster Tools, find a day with a high error rate and examine the logs for your web server for that day. Look for errors in the logs for that day and fix the causes of those errors.
Your site may be overloaded. Talk with your hosting provider about either reconfiguring your web server or allocating more resources to your web server.
After you think you've fixed the problem, use Fetch as Google to verify that Googlebot can properly access your site.
Learn more in our Help Center.

I send this message to my hosting server experts, thay say me that there are no any problem in our server. please check your web software. can you help me about that? what can i do for it?
thank you
check your robots.txt
you may blocking permission to googlebot and other user agents. I dont think, this is MyBB issue, I'm using MyBb on many forums and all of them having google seo plugin. Also make sure you have changed the .htaccess file properly.
"My website performance is too low"

Explain that. Because if you're complaining about your search rankings there isn't anything wrong how MyBB is working.

If Google isn't crawling your pages that's on you and it's not a MyBB support question.
labrocca i know , i am talking about mybb , i am not talking about plugin or google ranking. i am not a child. i just get information about spider / boots.

I checked the error in webmaster tool, all error about calendar . can any body help me?
did you check your robots.txt file?
No, where is robots.txt file in mybb? can you give me the exact location?
Ok, Go to your root directory. If your forum link is www.example.com then try to find the file in /public-html/ or /www/ directory. If your forum link is www.example.com/forum/ Then try to find it in /public-html/forum/ or /www/forum/ directory.

Or you can add the attached robots.txt file on your respective directory described above.

Then try to fetch your site as google from google webmaster and give your feedback.
Quote:I checked the error in webmaster tool, all error about calendar . can any body help me?
You're giving us vague responses.

What's the actual error about calendar?

I always just disable the calendar.
godgifted you are rock, thank you so much man.

now it is working perfectly , robots.txt is missing in my website. but now it is 100% working. thank you so much again all of you for great help.
Pleasure to help you.