MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yes, both are independent.
So if a user will open the site on an iOS device
For which app would he get the Prompt
Forum runner or tapatalk
Probably both.
I'd sooner bundle.GoMobile than Tapatalk or Forum Runner as the latter two are paid apps on Android and iOS.
(2012-10-21, 12:59 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]No. Not everybody uses tapatalk and as such it is un-needed bloat.

Agreed with you, as it's a Mybb Support site and peoples usually visit it to get support for their mybb forum , even if it has tapatalk installed they can just read it on their mobile,they will still need to open their pc to do modification or anything else on their forums.
(2013-02-04, 08:42 AM)Sms2luv Wrote: [ -> ]Can I use tapatalk and forum runner on the same mybb site

Don't. Tapatalk currently has a vulnerability.
So I should just stick with forum runner right?
(2013-02-04, 03:52 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Don't. Tapatalk currently has a vulnerability.

Do you have proof of that, something you can show to support that claim, or do you say it just so people stop nagging about the request of Tapatalk in this forum ?

Any info is appreciated. Wink
they fixed it in todays (or yesterdays?) update. so if you use tapatalk in your board you should go and update.
Thank you. Wink

Was that security issue only MyBB plugin related or generally for Tapatalk ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4