MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change the template set a theme uses?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forum: http://www.coding-forums.com

I've recently added back my forum, with all the previous threads and such; because I saved the DB when I shut it down.

Now I am using the Apart Night theme, and it shows this:
[Image: help.png]

The templates that are not used are the ones that are modified, and the others are the default ones I suppose which were added back when I added the theme again. Can I switch it to that template set that is not being used, or would I just have to make all my changes again? :I

Thanks!
Select your theme (as if you're about to edit the global.css), and scroll down. There will be a dropdown box that will allow you to choose which template set you want for the theme.
(2012-10-03, 01:32 AM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]Select your theme (as if you're about to edit the global.css), and scroll down. There will be a dropdown box that will allow you to choose which template set you want for the theme.

Now that I think of it, I remember that being there; should've looked over everything more carefully, lol.

Thanks a lot! Smile