MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BBcode bar not showing & Select all In inbox doesn't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, before I describe my problem, I'd like to say that MyBB's one of best CMSs I've had the pleasure to work with. not only does it provide what I need, but does this for free. Thanks!

Getting to the point...

Problem #1:
For some reason when posting a new thread the following doesn't show.

[Image: 16aela8.jpg]

Looks like so.

[Image: GvRqp.png]

I've tried adding the following like some people suggested in "headerinclude".

<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>

But didn't do anything.

Problem #2:

When trying to tick the "Select all" checkbox to select all private messages to perform an action. It doesn't select anything at all. Stuck deleting/moving messages one at a time.

Thank you for your patience.
Good day.
Clear the browser cache.
Make some plugin installed that modifies that part?
Fixed problem #1, was CloudFlare's Rocket Loader™ (Web optimization) causing issues.

Problem #2 is still... a problem. lol
Sorry for the double post, still having issues with problem #1.
Could you provide your forum URL please?
My forum's URL is
<snip>

PM me if you'd like a test account.

(Not sure if were allowed posting the URL, if that's the case please let me know).
Try add:

<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>

Before:

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js"></script>

If that still doesn't work feel free to PM me a test account Smile
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.