MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: images not displayed on forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the default theme and some other imported themes i have downloaded, I do not have this problem, but with this one theme, I have the image of "unable to find thwe image". The image not displayed next to the forum name and the images not displayed at posts on the main page. I have circled what i mean in this "png"

or just seeing it outright:
http://www.metulburr.com/forums/index.php

I really don't care if they show anything or not, I just didn't want the "invalid pic" showing up.

I have been searching around the templates area to modify the path of the image that it apparently cannot find, but i am unable to find it.
Could someone point me where i might modify this at? Thank You
It looks like you do not have the theme image files correctly loaded.

The lastpost image is looking for this path:

forums/images/ipb/lastpost.gif

Check that you have a folder of images there and check that you have correctly defined the image folder in themes properties.
(2012-10-03, 09:50 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like you do not have the theme image files correctly loaded.

The lastpost image is looking for this path:

forums/images/ipb/lastpost.gif

Check that you have a folder of images there and check that you have correctly defined the image folder in themes properties.

i did not have a ipb directory in images directory, so i made one and copied an arrow file over in it. IT worked, but for some reason "every" other image then did not show up

EDIT:
i got it i just copied all other pics into image directory
There should have been an images folder with the theme files you downloaded. It is worth checking the downloaded package again to get the images as they will enhance the theme.