MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: undefined
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I changed my header, thats all i did, perhaps that could be the issue..?

i went to: Edit Theme Properties > board logo
and just inserted a link of a image...
It is not about the logo, as I mentioned in the previous post, check your headerinclude and remove those js files which are not come with default mybb instillation.
Okay, but i am new to these kind of things, so i dont really know where to find those js files.
can you make a user with admin permission so that I can check your files and try to fix it? Its upto you, if you think to give me an admin power username you can sent me that on my PM. But if you dont its ok. Actually its really hard for me to detect the errors without showing the exact codes.

I have temporary solve your problem. But this is not the exact solution. I just add a google jquery file which will do some conflict your general reach editor javascript, by which you can do post now but cannot get the facility of the reach editor. If you want to use the reach editor just like normal MyBB, then you have to remove the "Toolbar by Attracta" because the javascript using for that is conflicting with mybb javascripts.
Pages: 1 2