MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thanks Image broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Installed Thanks plugin but its image is broken. Any suggestions to correct?
There are several thanks plugins - which one? Did you upload all images to the right place on your server?
Thanks Plugin by Huji Lee, SaeedGH version 3.9.1
And yes, I have placed the images at right places on my server but still not working.. Sad

I can use the better thanks and Rep plugin if available..
The G33k thank you like plugin is also very popular and used by many boards.

Perhaps try that one?

http://mods.mybb.com/view/thank-you-like-system
(2012-10-04, 05:14 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]The G33k thank you like plugin is also very popular and used by many boards.

Perhaps try that one?

http://mods.mybb.com/view/thank-you-like-system

I will try to install this but any help with existing plugin?
Can you provide a board url and a testing account? That way I can try and find where your image should be
(2012-10-04, 06:04 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide a board url and a testing account? That way I can try and find where your image should be

Just PMed you the details..
Ok, your thanks button needs to be in the folder :

FaceBook-v1

and your thanks button should be called postbit_thx.gif
(2012-10-04, 06:31 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, your thanks button needs to be in the folder :

FaceBook-v1

and your thanks button should be called postbit_thx.gif

I know, I have saved it but not sure why it didnt work.. Sad
Now I have copied again and overwritten the older files and worked. Smile

Thanks

same is with reputation as it is also showing broken image.. eventhough i have saved the postbit_reputation.gif in FaceBook-v1 folder..
Any help?
You can check this yourself very easily using firebug or dragonfly.

You need to see where the broken image url is pointing to and put the image in there. It should be in the same images folder as the rest of your postbit images, usually images/your theme/english/image_name.gif
Pages: 1 2