MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Block specific user from sending PM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
today i cannot find anything.

I'd like to know how to allow users to block other users from sending them PM messages.

For example user A dislikes user B, who sends him lots and lots of PM and he ( A ) wants to block user B from sending PM to him ( A ).

Is there mod for that? Ignore list only hides posts.
I think it's only possible if you set a new usergroup and give that new group no permissions to send a pm. After that move the users to that new usergroup
No, it's not what I want. Think like a normal user not admin - you won't move user to different group only because he doesn't get along well with one other particular user.

both user A and user B should be users without admin rights and they should have a opportunity to block other from communicating if necessary.

It's like you can block someone from calling you..
There is one option to enable PMs only between buddies, but for ignored users you will need a plugin.
(2012-10-04, 07:43 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]There is one option to enable PMs only between buddies, but for ignored users you will need a plugin.
Could you kindly point me to the right plugin?
There is no such plugin.

You can fill a request here:
http://community.mybb.com/forum-65.html