MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a mybb designer.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a mybb designer with experience.
The job will be hard, no noobs.

Thanks.
Contact me in pm i'm available to do this
Still looking for someone, send me a private message with your offer.
More details only in pm.
"The job will be hard." - Can you elaborate? What are you specifically looking for?
We offer customization packages (That come with advanced features by default) at Audentio.

http://www.audentio.com/shop/

Note the Regular Price + Customization option on each product page. They're all very close to your budget ($55 - $70).
I do custom themes from $70
Talk to Xige time he does themes for about 45
Niggidea Wrote:I got amazing designs for $50 in the past, and I never mentioned that I wouldn't go higher. I just know that I don't pay almost 6x the price for something similar I got for $50 a while ago.

Can you link to the designs you got in the past? I think that once it is clear what you see as amazing then the designers can give a better quote.
Check out Demonate.com (my signature)

We design themes at a low price, and I am pretty sure our designers would do it for you at $50. It would not look as awesome as a $500 custom theme, that is.
I have designed many custom themes ! if you still looking for mybb designer please feel free to pm me.
Pages: 1 2