MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Color change of safelink and "quote"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have safe link installed and the color is off when the info is provided. This also happens when You reply to a thread and you use the "quote".
where in the coding can I change this?

Safe link image is provided, Im assuming its the same code since the colors are the same! I pretty sure its a txt and background color issue just dont knwo where to find it
In inc/plugins/safelink.php you need to change the content of the $template variable, lines 133-140 depending on what you want to change. I'm not sure what theme your site has and what it's doing to the text but modifying the template itself manually should solve your problem.

Let me know if that does/doesn't help.

~fizz
Worked like a charm! As for the lines you gave me they where a tad off lol Toungue ... easier to hit ctrl + f, bring up find and search for background! there you can change the color and txt. Thanks soooo much !!!

p.s I been trying to get help on this and every one seemed lost. Gave u rep point +1 great job

Dont know if you can help with this but what about the quote? Meaning when I reply to a reply, the "quote" or what im replying to is added. Same thing is happening!
(2012-10-04, 11:49 PM)natep321 Wrote: [ -> ]Worked like a charm! As for the lines you gave me they where a tad off lol Toungue ... easier to hit ctrl + f, bring up find and search for background! there you can change the color and txt. Thanks soooo much !!!

p.s I been trying to get help on this and every one seemed lost. Gave u rep point +1 great job

Dont know if you can help with this but what about the quote? Meaning when I reply to a reply, the "quote" or what im replying to is added. Same thing is happening!
0.o that's what lines they're on in Sublime Text 2. And happy to help, +rep back at you Big Grin

Would you mind posting a screenshot of what you're talking about and/or linking to forum with a test account?