MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Portal Doesnt Seem to Recognize Youtube BB Codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

it seems that the Portal feature for MyBB doesnt recognize Youtube BB Code,

[Image: tABl9o.png]

solutions?
It looks like the error is with the video:
I just tested this on a MyBB install on local host and a video showed fine on my portal. Are you using pro_portal or MyBB default portal?
(2012-10-05, 05:49 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I just tested this on a MyBB install on local host and a video showed fine on my portal. Are you using pro_portal or MyBB default portal?

Im using the MyBB default portal.

(2012-10-05, 05:13 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like the error is with the video:

I dont think so, the video is working on my forum, not on the portal.
Have you edited your portal announcement template? Does it show if you view the portal using the default theme?
(2012-10-06, 12:17 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Have you edited your portal announcement template? Does it show if you view the portal using the default theme?

No.
Please provide your forum url
www.postspawn.com

If you need a test admin account, just pm me. Smile
I have PM'd. I am going to a book market this afternoon so it will be later today.

Lee
Ok, I had a look in your portal - I am not sure if I already edited my portal file (??)

But check in the portal.php and looks for this block:

$plugins->run_hooks("portal_announcement");

$parser_options = array(
		"allow_html" => $forum[$announcement['fid']]['allowhtml'],
		"allow_mycode" => $forum[$announcement['fid']]['allowmycode'],
		"allow_smilies" => $forum[$announcement['fid']]['allowsmilies'],
		"allow_imgcode" => $forum[$announcement['fid']]['allowimgcode'],
		"allow_videocode" => $forum[$announcement['fid']]['allowvideocode'],
		"filter_badwords" => 1,
	);

You will see that I have the ""allow_videocode" => $forum[$announcement['fid']]['allowvideocode']," - check that your portal.php has it as well. If it doesn't - add it.