MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I guess I open it ahead of time but
The forum I was working on A forum
for support on all kind of forums.

this will be about support from MyBB,phpBB,and more.

Link: http://www.forumsupport.cu.cc/

I don't thing anyone did this idea before,
but here it is.

any comments?
How is this supposed to be unique? It is a webmaster site with a support name, a cu.cc domain, and a theme with a hideous logo. Should have waited until 2013.
(2012-10-05, 10:08 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]How is this supposed to be unique? It is a webmaster site with a support name, a cu.cc domain, and a theme with a hideous logo. Should have waited until 2013.

I wasn't going to waste my breath....Rolleyes
Is this the forum that you were going to release summer of next year?
(2012-10-05, 10:08 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]How is this supposed to be unique? It is a webmaster site with a support name, a cu.cc domain, and a theme with a hideous logo. Should have waited until 2013.

I agree 500%
How is this forum different to every other forum which you have started up and shutdown a week later? You're changing the niche but nothing else changes. Get a custom theme, get a TLD, get motivated, write unique content, and structure your forum correctly.

You can't keep creating and shutting down forums. It's a waste of your time, our time, and a true webmaster doesn't just shutdown their site when they get bored of it.
you guy here at the MyBB community forum keep getting post for other forum,
this will be good area for users that have other forum like phpBB,IP Board.

I made it the best and soon it will be getting users.
(2012-10-06, 12:14 AM)Master24 Wrote: [ -> ]I made it the best and soon it will be getting users.

No unless you start adding content.
That logo is horrible.
No comment...

No but seriously, you need to start sticking to one forum Master24. The logo for this new forum of yours is ugly, you have no users or content, and you need to be more creative with your forum descriptions. I have to honestly say that this forum will go no where.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7