MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED]movement of post info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The only way i could explain this is with images

So I was looking at moving the info of the users post from:
http://i.imgur.com/PGa7O.png

to here:
http://i.imgur.com/IBerY.png

I tried the verticle/horizontal post option, but it did not do anything
You mean you want the avatar and user name on the right side of the postbit?
(2012-10-05, 10:53 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]You mean you want the avatar and user name on the right side of the postbit?

avatar, username, user details...all so the users post is flush against the top, for the exception of the data and post#
You need to edit the postbit (not postbit classic). I am still a bit unsure what you want, but if you look in postbit you will see there are three tds. Move all the data into one td (the one at the right containing post user details). It will be huge though.
(2012-10-05, 11:10 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]You need to edit the postbit (not postbit classic). I am still a bit unsure what you want, but if you look in postbit you will see there are three tds. Move all the data into one td (the one at the right containing post user details). It will be huge though.

kind of in the format as this forum:
http://www.python-forum.org/pythonforum/...=3&t=34255
where most user info is of to the right side, instead of spread across the top, as in default
So you want a classic postbit with the avatars etc on the right?
(2012-10-05, 11:17 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]So you want a classic postbit with the avatars etc on the right?

yes. Thanks you for your prompt replies.
Looking at your forum I cannot see the minimum powered by MyBB statement. I cannot help you any further until you put the MyBB link back.
(2012-10-05, 11:57 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at your forum I cannot see the minimum powered by MyBB statement. I cannot help you any further until you put the MyBB link back.

It has been replaced. Sorry.
Try this:

{$ignore_bit}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
	<tr>

<td class="{$altbg}" valign="top">
		<table width="100%">
			<tr><td>{$post['posturl']}<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}</strong></span>
			<br />
			<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" class="post_body">
				{$post['message']}
			</div>
			{$post['attachments']}
			{$post['signature']}
			<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
				<div id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</div>
				{$post['iplogged']}<span class="smalltext">{$post['postdate']} {$post['posttime']}</span>
			</div>
		</td>
		<td class="{$altbg}" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
		<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
		<span class="smalltext">
			{$post['usertitle']}<br />
			{$post['userstars']}
			{$post['groupimage']}
			{$post['useravatar']}<br />
			{$post['user_details']}
		</span>
	</td></tr>
	</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="{$altbg}" style="vertical-align: middle;">
		<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
			<tr valign="bottom">
				<td align="left" ><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}</span></td>
				<td align="right">{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</td>
			</tr>
		</table>
	</td>

</tr>
</table>

I shall be checking your site to make sure the Copyright remains. It is very little to ask really when you consider how awesome the software is and the community that supports it.
Pages: 1 2