MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: posting pop ups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have never seen those pop ups before on a forum. The ones when you post it says something like "take me back if you do not want to wait"

Why would i want to wait?
How do you disable those popups?
those are called friendly redirects and you can disable them globally in the ACP or as a user via the User CP > Edit Option
Admincp -> Configuration -> Settings -> Server and Optimization Options -> Friendly Redirection Pages -> Off

Edit: Ninja'd Sad
sorry. I feel so lost in the admin settings.

Thank you guys
there is a search box for settings on the settings page, so if you think you know what a thing is called, go ahead and try to search for it.
i have found some features with the search.

I didn't know that that was called
Quote:Friendly Redirection Pages
So is this solved? Please mark your thread as solved once you have your answer
Actually now i do have another question related to the same. Is there a way to disable the pop ups for everything but private messages?
What other popups are you seeing? I thought that if you turned off friendly redirect then you would not see any popups. If you mean on the quick reply for the loading gif, I am not sure if that is really a popup.
There is no way to selectively disable the redirection pages. They're either all on or all off due to how the system works.
Pages: 1 2