MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Budge everything across?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,

How can I budge everything across one?

[Image: budger.png]

URL: http://06hub.com/index.php
What do you mean by budge across one? What direction?
(2012-10-06, 04:52 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by budge across one? What direction?

I guess the OP means the colspan attribute
(2012-10-06, 04:52 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by budge across one? What direction?

So there is no title over the Ficon, but the others have their correct title.
(2012-10-06, 05:18 PM)Mr.White Wrote: [ -> ]You'll need to add an extra table column.

Admin Control Panel -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> [Your theme name] -> Forum Bit Templates -> forumbit_depth1_cat

Find this:
<td class="tcat" colspan="2"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>

Now add the following above:
<td class="tcat"></td>

why not just add a colspan to the TD on the top row ???
(2012-10-06, 05:18 PM)Mr.White Wrote: [ -> ]You'll need to add an extra table column.

Admin Control Panel -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> [Your theme name] -> Forum Bit Templates -> forumbit_depth1_cat

Find this:
<td class="tcat" colspan="2"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>

<td class="tcat"></td>

Seemingly it had no effect.
(2012-10-06, 06:09 PM)Mr.White Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-06, 05:52 PM)VanillaENT Wrote: [ -> ]

Find this:

<td class="tcat"></td>

Seemingly it had no effect.

Yeah, sorry about that - my bad.

In the same template change:
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>

To this:

I can't find that, this is a copy of my file:
http://pastebin.com/arYeu6eb