MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Header_welcomeblock_guest problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using Apart Leaf theme made by Justin, and my header_welcomeblock_guest was changed <snip> after installing a plugin. And once I removed the plugin, the message "Hello There, Guest!" was removed. So I located the template in Header, and reverted it to the original, and that removed some specific things from the text, including a 'Key' icon next to Login. Can anybody give me the code in the Welcomeblock_guest so I can restore this? Thank you.
Why not just restore the theme to its original state? Or are some of the missing items custom mods? If they are custom then you will just have to recode them. If they were in the original theme reverting the template in question will restore them given that all the image files are intact and located in the proper folders.
Download an Apart Theme again and then copy paste the header_welcomeblock_guest template from the new instance of the Apart theme into your reverted template.
(2012-10-07, 02:06 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Download an Apart Theme again and then copy paste the header_welcomeblock_guest template from the new instance of the Apart theme into your reverted template.

Yep, that's what I did. Thanks. Wink It's resolved now.