MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Better Rich Editor Request like Wordpress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a request for MyBB 1.8. Many of my forum user complained about it. That is why I'm requesting to you people. Its about the rich text editor of MyBB 1.6.8. Many of our users says that it is not very user friendly. When anyone trying to do some bold a tag will come instead showing the text in bold, same for others also like Underline, image video include etc. This is little problematic for new and novice users. They cant see there design, until they click on the preview post button. I think this will be very very good if MyBB has an rich text editor like Wordpress, which is pretty awesome. People can see the design at the time of writing, also has a souce code option if anyone try to write it manually. I'm not requesting for the same thing, but something equivalent to Wordpress rich Text editor. I think many other people also support me.
We're planning to implement a new editor in 1.8.
(2012-10-07, 11:23 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]We're planning to implement a new editor in 1.8.

Sorry to hyjack this thread but i am wondering. Are you going to give users the option like i think you stated before of multiple editors? or are you going with 1 editor (if the later i want to bump my mycode request thingie Toungue )
Probably just stick with one to be honest.
(2012-10-07, 04:10 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Probably just stick with one to be honest.

based in sceditor or crete of "zero"?