MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error in my site. Needs urgent Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of my members reported this issue when he tries to log-in in my site www.sulitnet.com and he receive this error. When i try to log-in its perfectly okay in my part. Only that some of the members experience this.

[Image: 2nrdonn.jpg]

Guys please I need your support where the error came from. I need to fix this as we all know SQL errors are vulnerable to sql injections. please help me..
(2012-10-07, 06:50 AM)sulitnetcom Wrote: [ -> ]Guys please I need your support where the error came from. I need to fix this as we all know SQL errors are vulnerable to sql injections. please help me..

That's not entirely correct. An SQL error can be the result of an SQL injection attack, but in this case it just looks like it's a malformed query due to a bad piece of code. That's nothing to worry about.

Which plugins do you have installed? And what version of MyBB are you running?
(2012-10-07, 06:56 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-07, 06:50 AM)sulitnetcom Wrote: [ -> ]Guys please I need your support where the error came from. I need to fix this as we all know SQL errors are vulnerable to sql injections. please help me..

That's not entirely correct. An SQL error can be the result of an SQL injection attack, but in this case it just looks like it's a malformed query due to a bad piece of code. That's nothing to worry about.

Which plugins do you have installed? And what version of MyBB are you running?

I am running mybb 1.6.8 the latest version. Thank you for enligthenment. I am just worried. I am not good at sql server side. Thanks for enligthenment. Now I donot have to worry about. Tha last plugins i installed is Mybb Shop 1.0..

Is mybb shops has a vulnerability issue? this is the plugin i last installed. http://mods.mybb.com/view/mybbshops-free-lite-version
There are no known vulnerabilities with that plugin. Try to disable it, if the error ceases to show then clearly it's an issue with that plugin.