MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: login problem 1.2.1 internet expoller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got myBB 1.2.1 installed,mozilla firefox login ok ,internet expoller no login problem.help please
Hi,

Have you tried clearing your cookies in Internet Explorer and then logging in again?

Because of the addition of HttpOnly cookies you may need to clear your other ones for them to work correctly.

--

Also, was this from an upgrade or a new install?

Chris
Hi Chris, 1.2.1 new install, 1.2.0 my backups updating 1.2.1 ,and mozilla login perfect internet expoller no login ..
Under Settings > General Configuration, what are your cookie domain/path set to?
Chris Boulton Wrote:Under Settings > General Configuration, what are your cookie domain/path set to?

my cookie domain
first :empty
two: /
Hi,
Friends who have problems with the internet explorer can use this adress for solving their

problems.http://www.dennistt.net/mybb/cookiesettings.php
First they should enter url adress of their form, then they should follow this way; These settings can be changed in your Admin CP --> Board Settings --> General Configuration. Finally teh result should be written to the cookie domain and cookie path.
thankyou Chris and adigec, now problem another problem admin panel,

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /home/*****/domains/*****.com/public_html/admin/maintenance.php on line 252
Kontrol Panel