MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: metro. - Simple
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: th_metro_preview3.png]
(click to enlarge)
Updated - 10 Oct.

metro. is a theme I have designed inspired by Microsoft's Windows 8's new metro UI style. It is meant to be simple and it gets right to the point without any unnecessary things.

What you guys think about it? Smile I'm open to feedback and criticism. Smile

My other theme in progress (pure), is on hold as I have ran out of ideas on the theme. Blush

Has potential!

You need to fix the breadcrumbs alignment, and find some new buttons for the collapse and collapse_collapsed classes. Maybe add a 1px border-bottom #ccc on trow 1 and 2?

Nice start!
(2012-10-07, 12:46 PM)Scois0n Wrote: [ -> ]Has potential!

You need to fix the breadcrumbs alignment, and find some new buttons for the collapse and collapse_collapsed classes. Maybe add a 1px border-bottom #ccc on trow 1 and 2?

Nice start!

Thanks! Smile

The breadcrumbs seems weird indeed at that position and I'll be changing the arrows in the theme once I found a set of icons that match them. Thanks for your feedback! Smile
looks nice!
I modded my theme to match metro style too.. but it was for vBulletin you can check here

windowstabletboard [dot] com/forum.php
The images ruin the metro theme, imho. :\
(2012-10-08, 03:12 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]The images ruin the metro theme, imho. :\

I'll be changing that. Wink

(2012-10-08, 09:47 AM)cooljeba Wrote: [ -> ]looks nice!
I modded my theme to match metro style too.. but it was for vBulletin you can check here

windowstabletboard [dot] com/forum.php

Thanks! Smile

I've changed the icons and it should look better. Smile I have not changed anything else though.

Updated preview. It's going good. Smile
Nice theme, I'm fall in love with it! I will use it after this theme released immediately Smile

You did a good job.
When this being released?