MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove this black spot? Please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I'm facing an unnatural issue on my forum board. I have used some custom css so that I can change the design of my scroll bar for google chrome. I'm posting the code bellow:

body {
    background: #efefef;
    color: #000;
    font-family: Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;
    font-size: 13px;
    line-height: 1.4;
        margin: 0 20px 20px;
       overflow-y: scroll;
       overflow-x: hidden;
}

/* Let's get this party started */
::-webkit-scrollbar {
    width: 12px;
}

/* Track */
::-webkit-scrollbar-track {
    -webkit-box-shadow: inset 0 0 6px rgba(0,0,0,0.3); 
    -webkit-border-radius: 10px;
    border-radius: 10px;
}

/* Handle */
::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {
    -webkit-border-radius: 10px;
    border-radius: 10px;
    background: rgba(255,0,0,0.8); 
    -webkit-box-shadow: inset 0 0 6px rgba(0,0,0,0.5); 
}
::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:window-inactive {
    background: rgba(255,0,0,0.4); 
}

Now it must look like this:
IMG 1:
[attachment=27410]

But unfortunately it is showing like this on the index page sometimes, but in the other pages, it showing like this maximum time:
IMG 2:
[attachment=27411]

Can anybody please tell me that how do I remove this black spot?
Also for your kind information, I included the css within Global.css of my forum theme.

I'm really for opening this same thread previously form my another account. My this account has been resolved now. So, I'm asking you people for please help me out. Please. Sad

Forum url : www.indianstudentforum.com
Try:

Admincp -> Templates & Style -> Themes -> Your Theme -> Global.css

Find:

::-webkit-scrollbar-track {

Add to it:

background: #ffffff;
Thanks a lot man. Problem solved. Love you man Smile Many many many many thanks for the kind help.
No worries, glad to help! Smile
Also I wanna ask you another thing as you are a mybb guru, I want to show some popup video on my forum when anyone click the link, can you suggest me which plugin should I use? I already used prettyPhoto and lightbox, but both are having issue with my mybb forum. So can you suggest me anything?
As an example see this: http://yify-torrents.com/movie/The_Expendables_2_2012
Click on the watch trailer and see what happens. Something like which. Please tell me which plugin should I use and which will work perfectly without any conflict with mybb codes.

When I tried preetyPhoto, it was conflicting with mybb rich editor js and the reach editor was not showing that is why I removed it. So can you help please?
It sounds like you have installed PrettyPhoto without the prototype adapter (last I looked they had one) - you can try Shadowbox.

http://mods.mybb.com/view/shadowbox

You need to change the compatibility to 1.6.
how do I change the compatibly? Please tell me.
Please upload the attached file to ./inc/plugins
Thank you but is there no way to use preetyPhoto? I actually very much like it. If there no other way, then I have to use shadowbox.

I perfectly installed shadowbox. but it also not working
@ Vernier : Please check the testing post you have made.
I dont know why it is happening. the BB Code [shadowbox] [/shadowbox] is not working at all.

Also I see that. Can you please check, what wrong is happening? I also updated the 1.6 supported file you attached with this post.

Shadowbox not working Sad