MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Profile Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
open member_profile template
Find:
<strong>{$lang->postbit_status}</strong> {$online_status}  </span>
Add to the bottom line:
<br />
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/MP3Player_v201.swf" style="outline: none;" width="300" height="20">
     <param name="movie" value="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/MP3Player_v201.swf"></param>
     <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param>
     <param name="FlashVars" value="trackURL={$memprofile['profildemuzik']}&title=&color1=0x333333&color2=0x444444&color3=0xdddddd&color4=0xffffff&width=300&volume=80&timerMode=0&autoPlay=true" />
 </object>

open usercp_profile template
Find:
<td colspan="3"><input type="text" class="textbox" name="website" size="25" maxlength="75" value="{$user['website']}" /></td>
</tr>
</table>
</fieldset>
{$customfields}
Add to the bottom line:
<fieldset class="trow2">
<legend><strong>Profile Music</strong></legend>
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}">
<tr>
<tr>
<td><span class="smalltext"><alt="ID" title="Profilde ID" /> MP3 Link:</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><input type="text" class="textbox" name="profildemuzik" size="25" value="{$user['profildemuzik']}" /></td>
</tr>
</tr>
</tr>
</table>
</fieldset>
</td>

open phpmyadmin after open forum database after open users table and create a field
Field:
profildemuzik

Type: VARCHAR
Length/Values: 200
Attributes: utf8_general_ci

and download attachment file after send MyBB installation directory
You need to add a sub routine to insert the profildemuzik value to the user table. Don't forget to sanitize the input and the output.
Thanks! Sorry I'm new to coding and I'm not sure what to do after these steps - how do I add the music now?
Edit: it doesn't seem to work when I add the link to via the user cp and when I refresh it the link disappears but I do have the box now.