MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help for upgrade this plugin to 1.2 Ver ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi my friends
sorry, my english is bad!
can anyone upgrade this mode to 1.2 Ver .
this is "login to view more" plugin .
ths plugin show the 50 first word of the Thread and after 50 word not show any information from that Thread and show this message "Plz Login or Register to view..."
i want use this plugin for 1.2 ver . anyone can help me ?

download old ver of this plugin below :
http://community.mybboard.com/attachment.php?aid=3339

tnx for all.
can`t any body help Me !?
▄▄▄▄ Plz ! it`s necessary for Me ▄▄▄▄
Maybe you'd get some help if you didn't bump it mere hours after your original post?
1- 09-28-2006 10:15 PM
2- 09-29-2006 07:38 AM
3- Today 02:53 AM

3 day for help !
maybe you could
GASP
do it yourself.
turpentine Wrote:maybe you could
GASP
do it yourself.

[Image: 24.gif][Image: 292.gif]
if i could fix that , i do`t ask in this thread ! my frienD-->>
You need to direct your question to the person who made the mod in the first place, by PM or Email etc, or wait to see if they do by chance read this post; (Because your Topic Header is: Help for upgrade this plugin to 1.2 Ver ... Which is NOT very specific to the plugin or the problem; and ask them if they are going to upgrade it to v1.2.1 whatever..

If Not, ask them to abandon it "ABD" so that someone else will be free to modify it.

No one can just 'fix' someone else's mod. And looking at the code.. It is a major re-write, not just a patch. So it will take some time for anyone to upgrade it. Wink
anybody?
Ozidave Wrote:You need to direct your question to the person who made the mod in the first place, by PM or Email etc, or wait to see if they do by chance read this post

I think that pretty much answers your question. Just read the rest of Ozidave's post above to learn more. =^^=