MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
well, the rep count translates to images - the images are in the pack - so YOU need to change the images to match what you want.

By making the edits I suggested (this is not my plugin so I am not going to go further than a suggestion) then the reputation count is "driving" the number of stars/bars/whatever images you have determined for your set up.

This plugin is not designed for negatives - that would require more edits. You need to look in the plugin file and see what template edits are made - then you can adjust the templates.

Bottom line: You need a custom plugin (which you would probably have to pay for) or you edit this one in the way we have suggested. The best way to test this kind of thing is on a localhost install of MyBB.
Okey I forget negative rep for now. But how can I make that the bars will still show and disappears when they turns into stars? There is no such option and I don't have that much knowledge in PHP or CSS.
have you downloaded the plugin? Have you made the suggested changes? Once you have done that then you can set what image appears based on the number of "posts" - except that will now be rep. You find that in the Admin CP.

So, user has 1 rep - what do you want to show - pick an image. Same for 10 rep. Look at the plugin, try to understand how it works.
(2012-10-10, 04:33 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]have you downloaded the plugin? Have you made the suggested changes? Once you have done that then you can set what image appears based on the number of "posts" - except that will now be rep. You find that in the Admin CP.

So, user has 1 rep - what do you want to show - pick an image. Same for 10 rep. Look at the plugin, try to understand how it works.

[Image: baRmi.png]

So I mean this^ .

[Image: ipsSc.png]

And thats what that is. When you put example 10 on the first image, it shows that correctly but when you get example rep to 20 it wont show those others bars, it just shows the one that its meant to.

I would need to add all those bars together for one rep thingy, so is there a faster way? This is really hard to explain.
What you need to do is DELETE the rep count from the post bit

it will say {$post['reputation'}
I want it to show it. I don't like the way that it normally is: only on profile you can see rep power.
Well, I can help you no further. Sorry. Handing over to somebody else now.
:l okey.
Bump.
Bump.
Pages: 1 2 3